These days, I provide a handful of services based on my skillset and interests. I’d love to work with you on any of the following tasks!
- Voice-overs for video or podcast content (learn more)
- Articles for your blog (learn more)
- Event speaking – 100% virtual at the moment! (learn more)
- Full-service video production (learn more)
- Consulting on all things WordPress! (learn more)
Hire me to provide a friendly, enthusiastic voice to accompany your video content. Perfect for educational videos as a part of a series or course, sales videos for your product or service, or podcast bumpers/trailers to intro and outro each episode.
My extensive background in theatrical performance, paired with my WordPress knowledge, makes me the perfect candidate for voicing WordPress content. I can nail whatever tone you prefer – from bubbly and friendly to authoritative and professional.
Turn around time for most videos is 24 hours, can be up to 48 hours. All videos are edited for quality, balance, and background noice reduction. You’ll receive two slightly different takes with edited and raw files, just in case! Retainer options are available if you plan on releasing regular content.
Examples Of My Voice Over Work Includes:
- How to Edit WordPress Code (WP Buffs)
- WordPress: Building a Secure Site (LinkedIn Learning)
- Monthly WordPress Maintenance Checklist (Ask Allie)
- Helping Non-Profits Master Recurring Donations (WPMRR Podcast Intro)
- Underrepresented in Tech Vlog Episode 1 (UIT Vlog Intro)
Hire me to write original, highly-researched, SEO optimized blog post content. I can help research topics to build out a robust and helpful library of content, or dive right in with topics that you provide for me.
Topics can include, but are not limited to building with WordPress, WordPress hosting, WordPress security, hosting and domains, plugins and themes, productivity, marketing, SEO, and community building. If the topic is something I’m not familiar with, I’ll do independent research and cite sources to make sure your readers are getting the most accurate information possible.
Most articles can be delivered within 5-7 days and run 1,500-2,000 words long. Retainer options are available if you want to build out a consistent publishing schedule.
Examples of My Writing Includes:
- Why and How to Use the WordPress Block Editor (WP Buffs)
- What to Watch for in WordPress in 2020 (Impress.org)
- Grow Your Nonprofit Social Media Followers (Cloud 22)
- What Does WordPress 5.3 Mean for the Average User? (Allie Nimmons)
If you are hosting or planning an event, hire me as a speaker. I have extensive experience speaking publicly in both live and virtual settings.
My talk comes with visually stimulating and easy to follow slides. Previous talk topics include project management, client interaction, automation with WordPress, WordPress maintenance and building packages, customer support, and diversity and inclusion.
Talks can span anywhere from 15 to 60 minutes. I am also available for emceeing, panels, Q&As and AMA sessions. My background with WordPress – spanning from freelance design/development/maintenance, agency work, plugin maintenance, content production, and community management – means I have a wide variety of topics and experiences to draw from.
Examples of My Talks Include:
- WordCamp US 2019 – Creating a Welcoming and Diverse Space
- How to Build a Community for Your Membership Site
- WP AMA Series – Starting a Diverse Agency
Interested in turning your blog posts into instructional videos? More visual or auditory learners may jump at the opportunity to ingest your content in video form.
Hire me to convert your blog posts, articles, and ebooks into high quality instructional videos. Each video will use your original content as a script and include high quality voice over throughout the whole video. Videos will include titles, chapter breakdowns, and walkthroughs of the content in a dummy WordPress site. Videos will be branded and maintain the individual style and voice of your company.
SEO is just as important on YouTube as it is on Google. Each video will be optimized with YouTube’s certified best practices to help performance, view count, subscriber count, and traffic.
Project costs and turn around times may vary. Let’s chat one on one to discuss what option would be best for your content.
Examples of my video production include:
- How to fix DNS PROBE FINISHED NXDOMAIN
- How Do I Create a Downloadable Form in WordPress?
- How to Create a Secure WordPress Client Portal
Want to pick my brain? Want some informal WordPress training? Let’s put some time on the calendar and chat!
Interested in working with me on any of the above? Send me a message and let’s get started on your journey!
Please make sure to specify which service(s) you are interested in and what questions you have!